[O] Scheduled tasks: total time since last DONE

From: Fletcher Charest
Subject: [O] Scheduled tasks: total time since last DONE
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:55:55 +0200

Dear all,

I'm sorry if this is a common question but I had trouble finding the right keywords.

I am a little puzzled by the way scheduled tasks work. I will give an example. Let's have this task:

* TODO Clean the kitchen
SCHEDULED: <2014-07-20 jeu. .+1w>

If I'm lazy and don't do it for one whole week, on 2014-07-27 I will see this in my agenda:

Scheduled:  TODO Clean the kitchen

But I would really like to see this instead:

Sched. 7x:  TODO Clean the kitchen

This way I could see it's been 7 days I didn't do it, and tasks would be better organized in the agenda. RIght now, a task that I have to do on a weekly basis never has a number greater than '6x', and even if it hasn't been done for months, it still appears on the bottom of the list in the agenda, with a small number.

So is there a way to correct this? How do you proceed?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

FC