Re: [O] org-contacts email completion by tags

From: Daimrod
Subject: Re: [O] org-contacts email completion by tags
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 19:48:14 +0900

Daimrod <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, but I'm refactoring org-contacts a bit, and I think I have found
> a slightly better way to do that, but in the meantime you can use the
> aforementioned hook for your function.

It turns out that my idea was wrong, so I have used a version very
similar to yours.

The function is triggered by the prefix '#' (customizable) and can be
used to match tags and properties.
e.g. the following expression:
#work-phd&BIRTHDAY<>""
will look for contacts with the tag 'work' but not the tag 'phd' and for
which there is a BIRTHDAY properties.

Best,

--
Daimrod/Greg