Re: [O] Mathjax vs. problems with imagemagick

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Mathjax vs. problems with imagemagick
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:59:23 -0400

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Nick, hello everybody
>
> Before using your suggestion of debugging, I have made another test to
> convert formulas made with different latex packages into png images for
> a html file.
>
> At the beginning of my org file:
>
> All formulas used with the equation environment have a nice png image,
> and the Fitch proofs also.
> But that is not the case with proofs in Gentzen tree style created via
> bussproofs.sty : the png images are corrupted.
>
> That's strange because it works well with LaTeX export and even with
> latex-preview-image and org-htmlize. This image of implication
> elimination rule in my gnus-message should be nice:

It was far from nice in my case: almost completely unreadable.

Can you please post an example org file and the tex file that's produced
that gives you such bad images?

> I am afraid to be not competent enough to use correctly the debugger
> that you suggest, but it is probably again a problem my setup or
> something missing in my headers and not a bug somewhere.

That was just to get the details of what org does with it, just in case
the parameters had something to do with it. But it seems that the
problem is with bussproofs.sty (maybe?)

Nick