Re: [O] How do I review a day

From: Robert Inder
Subject: Re: [O] How do I review a day
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:46:58 +0100

On 4 July 2014 21:59, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
> If you go to the *Org Agenda* buffer and type "v" and then "c" (without the
> quotes), does that give you what you want?

Ah ha!!!!  Success!!!

I "always" use the agenda mode to review my TODO items.  So when
I went to the *Org Agenda* buffer, "v" gave me a prompt ("View:") and
a number of choices (including "c" for "clockcheck"), but every option
I chose gave me a message "Not allowed in todo-type agenda buffers".

I poked about a bit, and realised/remembered that "C-c a a" gave
an agenda that wasn't "todo-type", and yes, it does what I wanted.

It seemed such an obvious thing to want to do, I was
SURE there had to be an easy way to do it....

Many thanks.

--
Robert Inder,                                    0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH