[O] [BABEL] Can all languages deal with multi-line headers?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] [BABEL] Can all languages deal with multi-line headers?
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:23:12 +0200

Hi List,

I wonder if I can assume that all ob-xxx.el languages, even those
written before the new parser/exporter framework existed, know how to
deal with multi-line headers like:

,----
| #+name: foo
| #+header_args: :var x=bar
| #+begin_src lang
| #+end_src
`----

(I would think that argument parsing is done by the framework-core and
was thus updated once and for all languages with Org 8+, but want to be
sure).

--
cheers,
Thorsten