Re: [O] PDF output from Org

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] PDF output from Org
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:50:57 -0400

David Masterson <address@hidden> writes:

> How do I control the page margins that Org uses in its Latex/PDF output?

I also just started a new doc today and wanted reduce the margins.
Normally I set all the various margin-related distances which I can
never seem to remember and have to go search for.  This time the search
turned up a nice one-liner:

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{fullpage}

I might even be able to remember this one next time.

Cheers,
-Brett.