Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:32:57 -0400

Parnell Springmeyer <address@hidden> writes:

> MobileOrg is the best solution so far. But there's no
> bi-directionality, which is annoying, the sync options in MobileOrg
> are pretty solid but getting MobileOrg first setup was enormously
> confusing for me. I've used dropbox and btsync to sync and they aren't
> bad.

I have been using MobileOrg in multiple computers with Dropbox for quite
a while and I do not have any complaints. I generally try to avoid
Google calendar and use it only for remainders in the Google Now App of
my phone, and to share my calendar with other people. But when I have to
create a new item in the calendar I rather use MobileOrg to create a
capture, and let it handle the synchronization just one way.