[O] export-and-view odt

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] export-and-view odt
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:08:30 -0400

On my system with the latest org on Fedora, export-as-odt-and-open was not
opening in an external problem for me, despite changing org-file-apps
appropriately. In the code I found a 'system parameter that was breaking it,
but I'm not sure why it was working for other people. You can see the details
and my solution on SO, and anyone with an explanation would be welcome.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24434854/emacs-org-odt-export-as-odf-and-open-odt-outside-emacs