Re: [O] Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: Re: [O] Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 16:29:39 +0200

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> I meet problems to customize this variable via M-x customize-variable :
> Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
> I mean that the hypersetup options do not change in my .tex file after the
> export from an org-file.
>
> Does it correspond  to a bug?

Hello Joseph,

  I had the same problem some time ago. That variable
has been removed in recent Org versions, and you
probably have (like me) an old built-in Org "shadowed"
by a new Elpa Org. You should ignore that variable.

See previous discussion and some advices here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77193
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77241

Kindest regards, Andrea