Re: [O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets durin

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets during export
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:08:31 +0200

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Sure.  I have added a function to org-export-filter-parse-tree-functions
> which replaces a custom keyword with either a latex-fragment or an HTML
> link wrapped in a paragraph depending on the export backend.  The latex
> fragment basically has the following content,
>
>     "\\begin{figure}
>       \\centering
>       \\input{%s}
>       \\caption[%s]{\\label{%s}%s}
>     \\end{figure}\n\n"
>
> and I assign it a :name property to match the label in the above.  I
> then have links elsewhere in the file which reference this label.

I still do not get it. Could you show your (possibly simplified) filter
function?

Also, what code do you want ox-latex to generate?

Note that #+NAME is internal Org syntax. It cannot possibly be
compatible with random raw LaTeX code. IOW, even if you can write raw
LaTeX in an Org buffer, it doesn't mean that Org will understand the
LaTeX code you wrote.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou