Re: [O] [Babel] [possible bug] Empty src block prevents other block to e

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel] [possible bug] Empty src block prevents other block to expand
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:20:23 +0200

> Nicolas Girard <girard.nicolas <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> I think the diagnosis is incorrect.
>
> The empty source block has no effect.
>
> Adding ':noweb yes' to `capture's header args fixes things.

Charles,

thanks for your feedback.

I've always been under the assumption that, when block A references B
and B references C, then ":noweb yes" was only needed for block A. At
least, but perhaps I should double check, I'm pretty sure it's the way
I've been writing all my literal programming code until now.

So, in this specific example, ":noweb yes" shouldn't be necessary but
for the latest code block in the file.

Am I wrong ?

Cheers,
Nicolas