Re: [O] BEAMER_act property documented in ox-beamer.el

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] BEAMER_act property documented in ox-beamer.el
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:19:55 +0100

On Tuesday, 17 Jun 2014 at 22:01, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to understand the sentence from ox-beamer.el:
>
>     Headlines also support the "BEAMER_act" property.  [It] is translated as
> an
>     overlay/action specification (or a default overlay specification when
>     enclosed within square brackets).
>
> Rewritten, it says that that property is translated as:
>
> - a default overlay specification *when enclosed within square brackets*, or
> - an overlay/action specification *when NOT enclosed within square brackets*.
>
> Though, I don't understand exactly what that *default* specification really
> means. Moreover, I can't get it: without square brackets, PDFLaTeX becomes
> crazy...

I agree with you: I am not entirely sure what a *default* specification
means.  However, without square brackets, I get output that makes sense
and pdflatex has no problems with it.

I am using beamer from debian package latex-beamer 3.24-1 with texlive
2013.20130722.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.7-1110-g25fc4d