[O] Link to Top Most Heading

From: Esben Stien
Subject: [O] Link to Top Most Heading
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 04:02:48 +0200

I'm trying to figure out how I can get a link to the top most heading
without actually moving point up there and doing C-c C-l.

Is there some function to do that?

If I try using the function outline-previous-heading, how can I know
when I've reached the top as it seems to just bang its head in the roof
of the file when it reaches the top. It also finds stuff above the
topmost heading, like lines beginning with "#".

Any pointers as to what I can try?

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m