Re: [O] [bug] [new exporter] [markdown] spoiled URL containing '=' if us

From: Martin Carlé
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [new exporter] [markdown] spoiled URL containing '=' if using http/s org-links
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:26:50 +0300

Dear Bastien,

yes, I just checked it against the master branch, and how great,
the URL of org-links stays intact now!!!

So, that's solved. Yet, there is another minor issue, as any underscore
char '_' that is contained in the link description (not the URL part)
of an org-link is swallow up and will not appear on the markdown side.

Moreover, seeing all these nice bug fixes that led to today's release,
let me come back to older and maybe somehow forgotten feature request:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-03/msg00379.html

Can't we make these kind of intrusive target-markups-brackets been
hidden, at least optionally, and instead be fontified just similar as link are?
Or could there be posted some hint how to best hack this as a private solution?

Thank you and the list for answering,
mc

--
Fetch my gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7E3CA33F