[O] Alternative to arrow keys (more ergonomic)?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Alternative to arrow keys (more ergonomic)?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:00:40 +0200

I'm using Shift+RightArrow and Shift+LeftArrow quite often to change the scheduled or deadline dates of a task in my agenda view.

As I have a normal large keyboard (where the arrow keys are between the alphanumeric block and the numeric keypad like here: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/_base_v1//products/wireless-desktop-3000/mk_wd3000_otherviews01.jpg ).

So the arrow key is difficult to reach and forces me to leave the QUERTZ keys with the right hand.

Can I define an additional key or key combination which does the same thing like RightArrow and is easier to reach?
Which one would be available in the agenda view?

Kind regards

Martin