Re: [O] Escaping again!

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Escaping again!
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 15:47:03 +0200

Hello,

Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to be able to use a mix of "-" or "+" in list items as to
> indicate positive respective negative aspects of something:
>
> * should org-mode support a mix of "+" and "-" as the first char in plain
> lists?
>   + would be a great to indicate positive and negative aspects of
>     something
>   - difficult to implement

This was suggested a couple of years ago, and rejected. This would be
confusing. For example, it would not be always possible to "fix" mixed
bullets if mixing was not intended.

You can use two lists to separate positive and negative aspects of
something. IMO, this is also clearer.

Note that this is orthogonal to the issue at hand, so it belongs to
another thread.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou