Re: [O] Adding source location information when tangling

From: Thomas Morgan
Subject: Re: [O] Adding source location information when tangling
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:48:07 -0400

Hi, Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Envoyé de mon iPhone
>
>> Le 25 mai 2014 à 18:28, Thomas Morgan <address@hidden> a écrit :
>>
>> Dear Org hackers,
>>
>> I have a question about tangling LilyPond code blocks.
>>
>> Is there a way to put the commands `\sourcefilename' and
>> `\sourcefileline' in the tangled file before each block,
>> perhaps in place of the comment that includes the same information?
>
> Yes - Check out the header option concerning tangling with comment. So
> links are inserted as comments which contain information about the
> filename And the header from which it was tangled.

Thank you; that option is certainly useful.  What I was looking for,
though, is a way to replace or supplement the comments with commands
that indicate the same information directly to the compiler or
interpreter (`\sourcefilename' and `\sourcefileline' for LilyPond,
`#line' for C, etc.).

Best,

Thomas