[O] move org line to next superior level

From: Uwe Ziegenhagen
Subject: [O] move org line to next superior level
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 03:57:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,

is there a way to move a specific org mode item across its superior level
via shortcut?

In the following example I'd like to move the "cccc" line via shortcut below
the 'bbbb' line.

* aaa
** TODO cccc
* bbb
** TODO dddd

As addon it would be cool to flag this moved line with e.g. "moved on
2014-05-29"

What I trying to accomplish here is to create a kind of electronic version
of 43folders. When I am not able to finish a task on say Monday, I'd like to
be able to move it (or alternatively copy it [while setting the original
entry's status to "postponed"]) to the next day.

Uwe