Re: [O] LaTex export questions

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex export questions
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:07:09 -0700

Hi Alan,

I downloaded the book and went through it--thank you for putting that
together! It was a valuable overview. Nonetheless, some confusions
persist for me since I'm using emacs org-mode and not LyX. Should I be
putting LaTeX markup into my org-mode doc, for instance, for formatting
the title page, &c?

Also, right now when I do the "org to latex to pdf" export, I'm given a
table of contents, and I don't want one. I'm still perplexed about where
defaults like that are kept.

Sometimes I worry that my ignorance is invulnerable.

Thanks again!

-Steven