[O] Autoopen TODOs AND checkboxes?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] Autoopen TODOs AND checkboxes?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:25:09 +0100

In my "organiser" page I have a mixed bag of TODO lists and also
checkbox lists. If I have at the top of the page "#+STARTUP: content"
it opens just showing all of the TODO lists and none of the checkbox
lists. But if I have "#+STARTUP: showall" it shows everything,
including all the hidden dates on the TODOs.

How can I get it to just show all the TODOs and all of the
checkboxes please?

I've looked at the "org manual" and I don’t think its possible, but I
could be wrong. Am I?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.91.1