Re: [O] Clock-in in agenda makes some headings with links disappear

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Clock-in in agenda makes some headings with links disappear
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:03:58 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Morgan <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is a small patch for this bug.  It works as far as I can tell
> though it's possible that it introduces other problems or that there's
> a better solution.

The solution was to clean-up `org-move-to-column' directly.

It used to do complex stuff when agenda filters were using overlays,
now it's more simple and things should be all right also in other
places than the agenda where `org-move-to-column' is in use (e.g.
tables, headlines when aligning the tags, etc.)

Thanks again for the patch,

--
 Bastien