Re: [O] Possible bug - shifting headline - hashmark and what follows is

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug - shifting headline - hashmark and what follows is considered part of headline that is shifted
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:51:02 -0400

Bastien and all,

Bastien wrote:
Hi Charles,

There will be no problem with comments at export time since comments
are not exported.

Thanks for the pointer concerning that # is comment in all exporting situations.

The way it works now is deeply into the ADN of Org, *everything*
within a subtree moves with this subtree, and nothing is *not* part
of a subtree (except text before the first headline.)

I am only now teaching myself emacs lisp and common lisp, mostly so I can at least try to understand the code. Based on Brian van den Broeck's message and my observation following his message, is it possible, actually is it worth the time and effort, for Org Mode only, to make "# LocalWords:" into a "#+ LocalWords:" into a top level buffer setting, and furthermore any additions would be placed into the top level setting and not at the end of the buffer?

Charlie

---
is active.