[O] org-contact Documentation

From: Esben Stien
Subject: [O] org-contact Documentation
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:17:04 +0200

I think org-contact looks really interesting, but I find very little
documentation about it.

I find it very interesting to distribute contacts all over my files,
instead of having a single file for them. They end up somehow where they
are supposed to be;).

Is there any documentation that describes which fields are
available to somehow replace bbdb? Are there any mappings between them?
A list of standard fields? A way of using groups?

Sync'ing with ldap would also be great, but I guess that's a bit premature.

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m