Re: [O] exporter bindings in agenda

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] exporter bindings in agenda
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:20:09 +0200

Hi Greg,

Greg Troxel <address@hidden> writes:

> My proposal is that C-c C-e should behave similarly to when in an org
> file, but choices that require an associated org file should be omitted.
> Specifically, I think the following options make sense:
>   c c (ical combined)
>   c a (ical all)
>   P x (publish - choose project)
>   P a (publish - all projects

I'm reluctant to do this because then C-c C-e would mean something
very limited in agenda mode compared to what it means in Org mode.

What I would find natural though is to have a "write to Org and
export" mechanism: something that would write the current agenda view
to an Org file and export this Org file.

I think C-c C-e would be good for this.

What do you think?

--
 Bastien