[O] agenda window shift

From: Fred Hansen
Subject: [O] agenda window shift
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

I recently rebuilt my computer, and after reinstalling emacs and orgmode the agenda window has a new, undesirable, behavior. After making any change, the window moves to place the previously edited location at the top of the window. For instance, if I complete a task on line 5, the window adjusts so that line 5 is now the first line at the top of the window. I've tried to illustrate below:
__________
L1: TODO task 1
L2: TODO task 2
L3: TODO task 3
L4: TODO task 4
L5: TODO task 5
L6: TODO task 6

after completing task 5 the window looks like this:

L5: DONE task 5
L6: TODO task 6

Any ideas? Thanks.