Re: [O] Centering graphics in LaTeX export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Centering graphics in LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:51:42 +0200

Hello,

"Francesco Pizzolante"
<fpz-djc/address@hidden> writes:

> Here's a small patch that enables centering graphics in LaTeX exports
> (as it already exists for tables).

Thanks for this. A few, minor, comments follow.

> +(defcustom org-latex-images-centered t
> +  "When non-nil, images are exported in a center environment."
> +  :group 'org-export-latex
> +  :type 'boolean)

You need to add

  :version "24.5"
  :package-version '(Org . "8.3")

since this is a new variable.

>        (comment-include (if (plist-get attr :comment-include) "%" ""))
>        ;; It is possible to specify width and height in the
>        ;; ATTR_LATEX line, and also via default variables.
> +      (centerp (if (plist-member attr :center)
> +                      (plist-get attr :center)
> +                 org-latex-images-centered))

I suggest to move the CENTERP binding above the previous comments.

> +                 path
> +                    (if centerp "\\par}\n" "")

No parens alone on a line, please.

You also need to update manual and document the feature.

Eventually, could you provide a proper commit message and send an
updated patch?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou