[O] Preview tikz in org-mode (reduce margins of produced images)

From: Leu Zhe
Subject: [O] Preview tikz in org-mode (reduce margins of produced images)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:34:53 +0900

Hi, everyone!

I always use org-preview-latex-fragment command to preview the LaTeX code, which is awesome.
It can effectively crop and suit the size of produced png to the content.

However, recently I start to preview some tikz code.
I can greatly produce the good results except one problem:
The preview can never reduce the spare margin of the produced images, which left large blank space there. However, when I preview other LaTeX code after deleting tikz preamble, everything is fine.

So is there anyone who has some idea to reduce the large margins?

Leu