Re: [O] org-ref code

From: Andreas Reuleaux
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 04:58:00 +0100

Eric,

I don't have auctex installed, and org-ref works fine for me.

But I do run a recent self-compiled emacs 24 (haven't tested yet,
if it works with my older emacs24 from debian as well),
and I get updated packages like dash relatively often via cask
( https://github.com/cask/cask , http://cask.github.io/ ),
i. e. I have in my Cask file

  (depends-on "dash")

so it wouldn't have happend to me to have an outdated dash pkg,
isolating your problem and pointing at what exactly is causing your
trouble is of course more difficult (and creating a minimal config that
works for me takes more time than I currently have, sorry).

Hope this helps, nevertheless

-Andreas