Re: [O] Export HTML with Free Form Text

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Re: [O] Export HTML with Free Form Text
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 21:33:11 +0200

Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:

> You have (at least ;) two choices in org: example blocks or verse
> block.

How about a third choice, without blocks?

There's no underlying reason why text that is on separate lines should
be treated as text on one line.

I cannot create "blocks" every time I take a random note of something
inside a heading. They are on separate lines inside the heading, so it
doesn't make sense that they should be on the same line in an export of
a heading.

I need a way to have html export treat these lines of text as lines of
text, not a single paragraph and I need it to do this without having me
mark it a block.

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m