[O] Can I create an agenda sorted manually keeping its order at refresh?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Can I create an agenda sorted manually keeping its order at refresh?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:59:34 +0200

I'd like to create an agenda view which is sorted manually so that I can put the things on the agenda in the order like I want to act on them and preserve this order even if the agenda is rebuilt or closed and created again.

Is that possible already?
At the moment I think there is always a sorting strategy behind an agenda, so I can rearrange lines manually with M-Arrow Up/M-Arrow Down, but as soon as I refresh it with "r", the sorting is lost (which makes sense for the sorting strategy variable, but is not what I want).

Kind regards

Martin