[O] Questions about mail, MIME, etc.

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Questions about mail, MIME, etc.
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:31:25 -0400

I'd love to get mail working so I could send MIME messages right from org mode.
However, I have a couple of issues/questions:

 1) I tried using org-mime <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mime.html>,
but when I try the command org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize, I get the error:
    Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-grab-title-from-buffer
    I think I followed the setup described on that page. Is this meant for an
older version of orgmode? (I'm running 8.2.5g)

 2) I actually use a number of email programs (MH, mutt, etc.), but not gnus or
VM. Is there a way to get org to export the mime to a message file that I can
send (as a message,
    not as an attachment) from some other program?

 3) What I'd really like is a multipart/alternative message where one part is
text/plain, and looks exactly like the emacs buffer display, and the other part
is text/html, and
    looks like what org would export to html, complete with tables, images, etc.

Thanks!

-pd

--
----