Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?

From: Martin Schöön
Subject: Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 23:03:29 +0200

On 7 May 2014 22:44, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Martin Schöön <address@hidden> writes:

> On 7 May 2014 09:38, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     Note that you probably want
>     to have that customisation *after* loading org and ox-latex in particular.

                                 ^^^^^^^

I've taken the liberty to add some emphasis to Eric's comment: I think
you are trying to set the variable before loading the file where it is
defined.

It is the second to last part of my .emacs file (not counting custom-set-variables).
The LaTeX call sits just before the KOMA stuff. No ox-latex to be found, I haven't
needed it so far. Is that maybe...

--
Martin Schöön

http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html