Re: [O] Export to iCalendar only not DONE, scheduled tasks?

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [O] Export to iCalendar only not DONE, scheduled tasks?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:15:42 +0100

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> (setq org-icalendar-include-todo t)

I tried that, but it has the unfortunate effect of adding all my TODO entries into the calendar.

I want unscheduled TODO items to be in tags-todo lists only (for @contexts in GTD parlance), and scheduled TODO items to appear in the weekly agenda and iCalendar files. (And nothing else going to iCalendar.)

I have been able to set everything up except for the last piece in parentheses above.

Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris