Re: [O] ob-lua.el

From: John Busch
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 23:25:31 +0000

I'm VERY interested!

Regards,
John V. Busch
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:34 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [O] ob-lua.el

hi all,

for a project I need to tangle lua files (including parameters and tables),
and there seems to be no ob-lua.el (yet).

so I shamelessly copied ob-python.el and adapted it to my needs.
right now it can tangle lua, also with simple or table parameters.

if anybody is interested, I can upload it.
before that, it should maybe be completed, and also pass some generic tangle
test, I think.
I have shortly looked at testing/examples/ob-shell-test.org. Is a test like
this suitable?

kind regards,
dieter