Re: [O] export section body but not section title

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] export section body but not section title
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 23:34:24 +0200

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 09:19:22AM -0400, Ken Mankoff wrote:

> Is there a way (tag?) in Org to export the body but not the
> title/heading? For example,
>
> * Section 1   :noexport:
>   Some Text
> * Section 2
>   Some more text
>
> Would not export the "Some Text" or any part of Section 1. I'd like to
> export the "Some Text" text, just not the title "Section 1".
>
> Use Case: More sections and collapsability in the Org doc makes
> writing/organizing easier, but the journal format doesn't allow any
> sections except one (Supplemental Material).
>
> Is this supported in Org as-is, or does it require a bit of Lisp code?
> I'd be happy for a LaTeX-specific solution.

With the filter shown here:

<https://github.com/suvayu/.emacs.d/blob/master/org-mode-config.el#L279>

You should be able to ignore the headlines by tagging them with
`ignoreheading'.

I have not tested this snippet in a long time, so you might need to
revise it to get it to work.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu