Re: [O] ML <--> gmane busted?

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: Re: [O] ML <--> gmane busted?
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 16:04:41 +0200

On 6 May 2014 14:17, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

I haven't seen anything new on the list for a day or two (either through
gnus or on the web). OTOH, I'm receiving digests as usual from the list
in email so that is working. Is something broken on the gmane side
perhaps? Does anybody else have this problem?

yes, I have the same problem. The last message in gmane isĀ  2014-05-04 21:06:55 GMT (1 day, 16 hours and 39 minutes ago). But this is not only a problem of this list, as far as I see...