Re: [O] Export Agenda to Google Calendar ICS Format

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Export Agenda to Google Calendar ICS Format
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 06:15:43 -0400

hahaha *facepalm* yeah. Are you implying I read that incorrectly? Never!

Okay. Fixed now and you are right. Apologies for misunderstanding, Arun; I set
my timezone the way you mentioned and Google Calendar is friends again. Still,
I suppose the code should be updated to standard now; it just won't be the same
priority for me.

- Tory