Re: [O] Exporting org-mode source

From: Han Fan
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting org-mode source
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 07:57:39 +0000 (UTC)

Vikas Rawal <vikaslists <at> agrarianresearch.org> writes:

> I think I could not express my objective clearly.I want the org code block
to be exported literally.

Indent lines that begin with *, is this what you want?
#+BEGIN_SRC org
 ** What are the major disputes in the literature
 *** adulterated text
 Instrument cultivated alteration any favourable expression law far
 nor. Both new like tore but year. An from mean on with when sing pain.
 Oh to as principles devonshire companions unsatiable an delightful.
 The ourselves suffering the sincerity. Inhabit her manners adapted age
 certain. Debating offended at branched striking be subjects.
#+END_SRC