Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite indentation functions

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite indentation functions
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 15:47:01 +0800

> Hello,
>
> Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Wish I was competent to actually review this, but... In lieu of that,
>> I'd be happy to run it and report errors. If you think a separate
>> testing branch is warranted, that might be an idea. Otherwise I'd say
>> let it drop and we'll pick up the pieces :)
>
> You can create a local branch in your git repo and apply the patches
> I sent (be sure to use the second version of the first patch) there.
>
> I can certainly wait for your feedback. If it turns out to be mostly
> good and no one objects, I will then apply the patches and fix the
> remnant issues on master branch.

Hi Nicolas,

Right now I'm seeing breakage with `org-set-property' -- this only
happens on the indentation patches branch. Adding an EXPORT_AUTHOR
property with that command, value of "asdfadsf", gives me this:

* Test Heading
  :PROPERTIES:

  :EXPORT_AUTHOR: asdfasdfnil        nil

Extra blank nil, spurious "nils", and no :END:

I'm starting dinner and won't be able to go spelunking right now. I'll
get to soon, if you aren't seeing this, or don't sort it out first.

Eric