Re: [O] Title of org files in github not recognized

From: Julian Gehring
Subject: Re: [O] Title of org files in github not recognized
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 11:06:58 +0200

Hi Waldemar,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to see all these improvements also in github.

Best wishes
Julian

On 02.05.2014 07:44, Waldemar Quevedo wrote:
Hi, yes this issue would be fixed once Github upgrades the Ruby
implementation of the parser.

To upgrade the version it takes making a pull request to the
github/markup repository so that they bump the version and do the
release, but it takes some time before the upgrade is validated
(security checks, etc...)
There another couple of issues that I would like it that they make it to
Github, so once having those tackled I'll see if I can ask one of the
maintainers to help out planning for an update soon.

Cheers

    https://github.com/julian-gehring/vignettes/blob/master/README.org).
     >>> I know that this is a problem of the parsing on github's site, but
     >>> is anyone aware of a good solution?
     >>
     >> That was supposed to be solved.
     >>
     >> See https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby/issues/3
     >
     > Nice. So it seems that github is using an older version of
    org-ruby.  Is it
     > clear what the update policy/cycle of github for softwares like
    org-ruby is?

    Unfortunately, not to me... ;-)

    Best regards,
       Seb