Re: [O] org-ref code

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref code
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 13:07:35 -0400

I implemented some of this partially. I made it so you can specify the default cite link in a user variable, with a default of cite. When you type C-c ], this format will automatically be used. If you want to choose another format, type C-u C-c ] which will prompt you for a type, and then use the reftex-citation command to complete it. I added most of the citation types I know of to this. Most of those will not work with completion. I did make the cite link completion function use the default link type, so that it will at least do what you want. I might add completion functions for all the link types, it is just a lot of cut and pasting. and I do not use that much. I just wanted to see if I could do it ;)

I also added addbibresource as a link type, and updated org-ref to be able to use that instead of bibliography.

Thanks for the ideas!

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor