Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite indentation functions

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite indentation functions
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:08:29 +0200

>  1. Indentation of the first line of an element should be, when
>     applicable, relative to the /first line/ of the element before.
>     Therefore, in the following example
>
>         Some long paragraph
>       with multiple line
>
>       XAnother paragraph

It is almost surely something that you must have thought of.

You seem to be using X as a special character. What if a paragraph starts with
X? Would you want to use a double X?

It does not seem very elegant to use X. Would it break ispell? Can we have a
space between X and the actual first word of the paragraph (as we do with *s
for headlines and -/+ for lists)? And could one use another character?

Vikas