Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before poi

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before point
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:03:05 +0100

Hi Bastien,
Thanks for the fix, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there seems to be a new issue. Now, if you press M-RET in a lower level tree anywhere but in the headline, it will produce a new first level headline. So, given buffer contents as in example (a), if i press M-Ret at the end of `two', I get (b)  which is what I would expect, but if i press RET, then M-RET, I get (c) which is certainly not what I would expect.

--example-a--
* Level one

** Level two
--end-example-a--