Re: [O] Org version of texinfo manual

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org version of texinfo manual
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:06:55 +0200

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm still in favor of doing this, but it will be an uphill battle.

Trying to get .texi manuals from .org files is a good way to improve
the Texinfo exporter, and the day we can export org.org to org.texi
with very little headache and ad hoc configuration, yes, we will make
the move.

But that's a project per se and I won't be able to dedicate time to
it: if you, Achim and Thomas manage to get something, I'll be more
than happy!

--
 Bastien