[O] more from org-babel newbie

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: [O] more from org-babel newbie
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:22:45 -0700

I'm trying to get going with org-babel and lilypond music markup. I have
the system basically functioning, but there's an elementary issue I
can't seem to wrap my brain around.

The reason I'm excited to use org with lilypond files is the foldable
headers *, **, *** etc, as well as drawers and tables. However, that's
available only in an "org-mode" buffer, and I'm also wanting to use
lilypond-mode, which gives excellent colored markup and indentation. How
do I get the advantages of both? Or is that not even what I should be
after? I may be fundamentally missing what's potentially useful about
all of this for my musical use case!

Thank you,
Steven Arntson