Re: [O] Tried to use `org-agenda-top-headline-filter' in agenda block

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: [O] Tried to use `org-agenda-top-headline-filter' in agenda block
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 08:07:22 -0700

On 04/26/2014 07:45 AM, Brady Trainor wrote:
On 04/22/2014 11:12 PM, Bastien wrote:

 > Brady Trainor <address@hidden> writes:
 >

 >> I tried to use `org-agenda-top-headline-filter'.

 > There was a bug here, please try again from a fresh pull of the maint
 > or master branch.

When I try

     (org-agenda-top-headline-filter "diary-sunrise, diary-sunset")

Hmm, I saw some mention of this at

    http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/85221

So that provoked me to consider trying to create an MWE.

I will try to test this more later, but the problem changes when I make a more minimal working example.

Now, it's filtering, but it seems to only filter by the file. So now, according to headline, it's filtered, but only by file.

(This is a rushed email, but I think my MWE is more or less using the above filter by itself in a custom-command.)

And if I try ^ (org-agenda-filter-by-top-headline) in agenda view, it complains that there is no top-level category (but I think there is).

Please let me know if I can do anything to clarify.

Brady