[O] customizing org-beamer--format-frame

From: Seb Frank
Subject: [O] customizing org-beamer--format-frame
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:24:27 -0400

Hi there,

I have customized org-beamer--format-frame to change the way headlines are treated (as I want a separate slide with only the headline in the center and plain frames not showing headlines after that). The way I currently do this is by redefining the function itself (using "defun org-beamer--format-frame"). This works, but is there any way to make this more modular, i.e. tell org-mode somewhere to use a different function (e.g., my-org-beamer--format-frame) to format a frame, so that it's easy to switch back and forth between different ones, as well as to revert to the default?

Thanks,
  Seb