Re: [O] setting left margin in PDF output of ORG file

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] setting left margin in PDF output of ORG file
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 22:19:18 +0200

J. David Boyd writes:
> However, how do I get rid of the huge left and right and top and bottom
> margins?  I like my PDFs to have no more than .75" top, bottom, left and
> right.
>
> I've looked through all the latex, org-latex, org-beamer variables I can find
> with customize-apropos, but not having any luck.

The scr* family of LaTeX packages (aka KOMA-Script) allow you to change
the margins with the DIV argument.  Depending on the base font size,
something like DIV13 or even DIV15 might give result closer to your
goal, but .75" margins are definitely reader-unfriendly (yes, journals
do that all the time, but it's still no good).

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: