Re: [O] State of the art in citations

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] State of the art in citations
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:42:23 -0500

Is there a sub-group dedicated to this?

It is on my TODO list to catch up on the state of the art, too.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson