Re: [O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-s

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Setting python interpreter version on per-block or per-subtree basis
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:27:54 -0600

The attached patch should allow the specification of the python command
through a new :python header argument.  E.g.,

#+begin_src python :python /path/to/python2
  return 1 + 2
#+end_src

If someone who actually uses python could confirm that it works as
expected then I'll be happy to apply it.

Best,
Eric

--
Eric Schulte